DO NOT BOOK YOUR WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHER UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THIS…
‘Urgh, so many choices, so many options! Equipment lists. Travel expenses. I don’t even know what half of it means...?’
Don’t panic! Here’s your guide to booking a wedding videographer.
We understand that your time is valuable.
I won’t be talking finances - everyone has different budgets.
I’m going to let you into a little secret, our success and satisfied clients have come from customer service and the ability to engage in their vision and perspective.
Over 90% of couples that I have spoken to that didn’t get their wedding captured on camera said they had regretted it afterwards.
They failed to remember the beautiful self-written wedding vowels, the cutting of the wedding cake, the music and the moments of their first dance and of course the cringey but humorous speeches!
So, what should you be looking for if you decide to get a wedding video?
1. Can you see REAL wedding examples, not just a ‘best bits’ showreel? If a videographer is at a wedding for 12 hours then they’d be hard pushed to not get a couple of awesome shots, but you’re going to want to see consistency.
2. Do you like the videographers? They are going to be there all day and if they don’t fit into your day then it’s only going to bring disappointment, no matter how good their videography work is.
3. Price! Everyone has different budgets, and everyone has their own perception of what a wedding video is worth to them. Some people see a wedding video as an afterthought and use the remaining budget. Others see it as a valuable piece of their wedding plans and would not consider going without it.
4. How legitimate is their business? Will they give you a contract? Do they have public liability insurance? Do you trust that they will still be trading by the time you get married?
Can you see the contract before paying for the deposit? What’s on it? Are there parts you don’t understand? If so, ask them for confirmation.
5. Are they available for your date? So, you’ve found the perfect wedding videographer. You love their work and they’re a perfect fit for your big day BUT, are they available? The first and most important question is always availability, be sure to ask that as your opening question.
What if I told you that we could make your search for the best wedding videographer, hassle-free! Would you be interested?
Here’s what we can do. We’ll help you plan and storyboard your special day and tell you exactly how much your special day would cost. And we’ll do it so you have peace of mind that your wedding day will be captured right and provide long-lasting memories.
This way, you'll have peace of mind that one of the most important days of your life will be treated as exactly that!
On this call, we’ll give you a few ideas that are unique to you based upon our years of experience in creating working relationships with couples, understanding their vision and recognising that no two weddings are the same.
And if you find the ideas that we create for you valuable, you might want to become a client.
With that said, please understand that we are not offering you a sales pitch in disguise, we promise not to pressure you or pester you in any way at all.
But before we go further, you need to know that we can't help everyone.
We can only be of benefit to couples who are:
1. Ready to book their wedding video.
2. Are based in Essex or the near surrounding area.
3. Are serious regarding how their special day is captured.
Here's what to do next: Schedule a Discovery Call with us by simply clicking the link below.
You'll be taken to a quick questionnaire that helps us get prepared for the call.
Don't worry, it's nothing intrusive or complex.
Just a little info about your wedding date (when it will be, location etc)
This info helps us start working on ideas before we talk so as soon as we're on the phone, we can hit the ground running and make progress immediately.
Thanks for taking the time to read this guide. We look forward to speaking with you.
Wedding Video Essex